Automatic and manual machines do most processes automatically. It makes more fun understanding these processes; moreover, it may help improving the quality of the output. With above in mind,
Micronnect offers equipment instructions:
• Instructions to start the machine.
• How to install the wire correctly.
• How to choose the right tool and install.
• How to thread the wire.
• The do’s and don’ts.
• How to set the right parameters on the machine.
• How to calibrate the force.
• How to judge a qualified bonding.
How to shape the wire loop with the tool tip motion.
How to verify the bond forces.
How to adjust the wire clamp drive.
Instruction machine maintenance: where can the parts be found.